Support to communities
Kedrion’s commitment to Social Responsibility extends to all the communities we work with, from the sites of our operations to the global environment, from the community of donors to the community of people who use our products.
Whether through support for projects at the local level or substantial international product donations or through collaboration with educational and advocacy organizations like the Jeffrey Modell Foundation or the World Federation of Hemophilia, we strive to raise awareness and improve diagnosis, treatment and access worldwide.
Kedrion Biopharma cooperates closely with the following patient organizations:
- NHF- National Hemophilia Foundation
- Regional NHF Chapters
- HANJ- Hemophilia Association of New Jersey
- HFA- Hemophilia Federation of America
- World Federation of Hemophilia
- LA Kelley Communications Inc
Immune Deficiency/Autoimmune Disease
- Jeffrey Modell Foundation
- GBS-CIDP Foundation International
- IDF- Immune Deficiency Foundation